Welcome to The Dark Womb a safe and sacred space, away from the prying eyes of Facebook, providing a place for us to gather to:
* Explore our darkness and our light and who we truly are beneath the surface
* Unravel the wounds we are carrying so we can reweave a new story into being
* Bring more attention and awareness into how we have been conditioned so we can break the chains of self-imposed limitation
* Expand and contract into the inner cauldron of our divine and holy self
* Dive in deep to the mysteries of our shadow, soul and psyche and out the other side
* Inspire and empower each other to step up and step in without shame, fear or guilt, and to be seen for exactly who we are beneath the surface
So together we can redefine the relationship we have with ourselves, others and Mother Earth to create and activate positive change in our lives and in our world.
WE ENGAGE IN THIS SACRED WORK THROUGH:
1) The Sacred Mirror, recognising we are all a reflection for each other and when we engage with this most basic principle we can reveal more of who we truly are.
2) Radical Responsibility, understanding we are each responsible for every aspect of our lives.
3) Deep Inner Connection, within the body as a Sacred Container through which to fully experience life through our emotional intelligence, internal navigator, intuition, personal power and trust.
4) Consciously working with the tools of Shadow Work – Emotional Triggers, Law of Attraction, Law of Polarites, and Psychological Projection
AS PART OF A RECURRING MONTHLY MEMBERSHIP YOU WILL HAVE ACCESS TO:
* Monthly Shadow Work Masterclasses
* Library & Video Archive
* New Moon Forecast & Q&A with Evolutionary Astrologer, Jessica Dawn Bourque
* Dark Womb Woman Monthly Gathering & Q&A
* The Private Dark Womb Community Hosted on a Private Network
* Full Access to Nicola Lucie, Shamanic Shadow Work Practitioner
MEET YOUR HOST
Join Nicola Lucie BA/BSc, Shamanic Shadow Work Practitioner and Teacher, Creator of the 1:1 Shadow Walking Process and The Feminine Principle, Podcast Host, Writer, Seeker and Dreamer as she holds space within a sacred container for women to explore the magic and the depth of their psyche, soul and shadow without blame, fear or judgement so we can all step into creating and dreaming this new world into being. From a place of mutual respect, radical responsibility, awareness, compassion, love and kindness.
YOUR FINANCIAL COMMITMENT
Take this next step on your journey of SELF-DISCOVERY, by exploring the magic and mystery hidden in the DARK WOMB of Woman to bring more SELF-AWARENESS into your life and relationships
ETHICAL PRICING MODEL
Access to The Dark Womb is based on an ethical pricing model that introduces sliding scale price points to allow those with means to contribute without restriction and those with limited resources to be included so together we can create a circle of goodwill, gratitude and social good.
Price Points Are:
Regular Price – £38
Sliding Scale Rates – £28 / £18
No Long Term Commitment – Cancel Anytime
Sliding Scale Pricing is only available if purchasing via a BROWSER and NOT via a Mobile App.
If purchasing through iOS the price increases due to the extortionate fees required by Apple, therefore you are invited to purchase through your computer browser